Terms and Conditions
Following the Government’s announcement that indoor gyms can re-open we are pleased to confirm that the Queen Street Swimming Pool is now open.
So that we can operate the gym in a safe and controlled manner we will be implementing the following changes
- It is Compulsory that all users stick to their time slots and do not overrun
- It is Compulsory that you clean and wipe down after using all equiptment
- Must maintain social distancing and observe all government Covid 19 directives
- The pool will be open between 9am-5pm Mon-Fri only until further notice
- Usual Swimming Pool etiquette and rules apply
- We reserve the right to change the rules at any time
We are excited to be re-opening the gym and please ask residents to be respectful of the guidelines set out above and to also respect the health and safety of other residents. We will monitor both the usage and the practicalities over the coming weeks to ensure that health and safety isn’t being compromised.